MORE MUSIC FOR YOUR DOUBLE?
PDF NOW AVAILABLE! Whether you’ve just finished working through the Make Mine a Double method book, or you’ve been playing double-strung harp for years, you’re looking for custom arrangements that bring out the unique qualities of the double—and make it easier for you to sound
THE DOUBLE DOZEN SERIES IS HERE TO HELP!
- You can play these flexible arrangements as written, on a medium-sized (26 x 2 strings) double harp, or adapt them to fit your smaller or larger instrument.
- Performance advice and technique tips in each Performance Note help you sound like a polished pro.
- Online audio recordings (MIDI) give you a head start on learning the arrangements, especially if you learn best by ear.
Double the Weddings, the first book in this new series, is perfect not only for weddings, but also for recitals, concerts, special events, and therapeutic harp settings.
- Air from Water Music (Handel)
- Alla Hornpipe from Water Music (Handel)
- Bridal Chorus from Lohengrin (Wagner)
- Canon in D (Pachelbel)
- Give Me Your Hand (O Catháin)
- The Happy Pair (English Country Dance)
- Haste to the Wedding (Traditional Scottish/Irish)
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring (J.S. Bach)
- Ode to Joy (van Beethoven)
- Rondeau (Mouret)
- Sheep May Safely Graze (J.S. Bach)
- Trumpet Voluntary (Clarke)
- Wedding March from A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Mendelssohn)
Double the Weddings is available in 2 options: as a PDF digital download, or a print book/PDF download combination package.